Wednesday, June 20, 2012

#rules1-9

Two of my girls, Sashka and Jilli, have recently posted sets of life rules. Obviously, I am going to do the same, because I think they are cool chicas and I do whatever they do. Here they are:

1. Popular things are popular for a reason. Its okay to like them!
2. My mood effects the people and environment around me. Be conscious of this.
3. Its okay to make funny jokes about my poor hygiene, but in practice I should keep myself well-groomed and smelling like a rose.
4. If all your friends hate him, he is probably an asshole.
5. Give genuine compliments regularly and accept them graciously.
6. I can be a bit of both.
7. Don't compare myself to other people.
8. This one I took directly from boycrazy - "before you start questioning your self-worth because a guy isn’t texting or calling you like your ego would like him to… decide if you even like HIM! cuz chances are, you might not even like him anyway." Girl knows whats up!
9. Never underestimate the power of a smiley face in a text message :)


xo jess


No comments:

Post a Comment